Moreno, our chef will show you in simple and easy stages how to prepare delicious dishes. A fluent English speaker, his lessons are enlivened with stories and anecdotes and the morning rounded off with chef and students alike seated around the dining table laden with the dishes made earlier.
The timetable goes like this:
- Where requested, transport from Varenna to the restaurant between 10.00 and 10.30 am.
- Students gather for greetings and a quick coffee break around 10.30 -11am
- Around 11 am the lesson begins.
- 1.30pm - a convivial lunch and lively conversation
- For those without their own transport, a lift is available back to Varenna or to Vezio Castle - the chef’s own recommendation.