The church of St. George is located in Bellagio, next to City Hall. It is contemporary with the Basilica of St. James, dating back to ' XI - XII century (dated between 1080 and 1120). Originally the apse and altar were facing east; but then moved from the opposite side, thus moving the entrance to the road. Noteworthy, is the bell tower along Salita Genazzini. Inside, there is a fresco dating back to the eleventh century of the Madonna of the Belt and a statue of the same in wood, which is carried in processions the second Sunday of September.