• Image relating to Santa Eufemia #0
  • Image relating to Santa Eufemia #1
  • Image relating to Santa Eufemia #2

Santa Eufemia Ossuccio

Comments

This building is the parish church of Ossuccio and was built after the church bearing the same name, situated on the Comacina Island. It dates back to the 12th century and during the restoration works of 1959 many parts of the Romanesque building were restored. On the left side of the presbytery there is the tombstone of the bishop of Como, Agrippino, whose relics were once on the Island

Santa Eufemia
Address:
Via Angelo Vanini, 1, Ossuccio CO 22010