Octagonal building with drum and porch hexastyle made following the discovery (1624) of the image of the Virgin now altar. Factory completed in 1630, but with following reconstruction (porch redone in 1742 and the bell tower in 1912). Outside of the Cross chapels built between the late 1700s and early 1800s. Decoration inside among the best examples of Baroque Larian. Frescoes and paintings of the choir with stories of the Virgin of Augustine Santagostino (seventeenth century). Stucco decorations by Giacomo Scotti (eighteenth century).