The parish church of Saints Nazaro Celso with the black-white Gothic front, was built in 1348 by Giovanni Ugo di Campione and architects from the valley Intelvi. The church has some beautiful rose windows and frescoes of the Lombard school. The church, in late Romanesque style, has a front with black and white stripes with portals and a large terracotta rose window. It was restored between 1342 and 1350 but some early Christian parts are still visible. On the inside it hosts beautiful frescos, two large carved wooden confessionals and a rich marble baptistery. Noteworthy is also the altar on the southern aisle dedicated to the Baptist.