Lake Como Cooking Lessons Perledo Like
Recipe for delicious crunchy biscuits, quick to make and suitable for any occasion! If you want to participate in a live lesson with our Chef, come to Crotto Gittana, on Como Lake. Of course, you’ll taste all the dishes made! Look on each lesson for more details about the menu and no. of participants that are still available.
Lake Como Cooking Lessons: Description
A cooking class includes:
- 3 – 3,5 hours cooking lesson
- written recipes made during the day and notepads to take any notes
- ingredients and materials used to make the dishes
- degustation with the dishes prepared (wines excluded)
- certificate of participation Look on each lesson for more details about the menu and no. of participants that are still available.
Further information and rules for participation:
- the price of the lesson is equal to € 100 per person
- the lesson will be conducted in Group, usually from 6:00 PM or from 11:00 AM
- at each lesson can participate up to a maximum of 10 people, so that everyone can learn properly as shown
- the lesson will be in Italian. It is possible to have an interpreter who speaks English at a cost of € 40 in total. If others will advance the same request, the amount will be shared with other participants
- to book a lesson is required a deposit equal to 50% of the price of the lesson (50 € per person). The remaining amount of 50 € per person will be paid on site
- you can cancel participation in a lesson already booked and of which you paid the deposit up to 30 days before the date of the lesson. After this time limit, the amount paid is non-refundable. If cancelled up to 30 days before, we’ll give you back your money.
- it is possible to ask for a different day for a lesson: see here
- it is possible to book an exclusive lesson only for couples or groups of friends. The minimum price is € 600 up to 5 people. From 6 participants and more (up to a maximum of 10 people) the price is 100 € for each additional person. In addition, you’ll decide with our Chef the menu of the lesson! Contact us here proposing a date and any special requests for the menu.
More to Explore.
Explore 4 other Cooking Schools
Buono! Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes.