This church was built between 1464 and 1474. Its bell tower still preserves pre-existing Romanesque elements. Inside, the church is richly decorated with paintings On the front of the church a large white marble portal shows decorations and symbols representing the Passion; on the left a high relief made of white marble from Musso shows the Holy Virgin with the Christ Child. Inside, the first chapel on the right hosts a portray of Our Lady of Mercy decorated by Sigismondo de Magistris in 1541. The decorations of the Triumphal Arc with the Assumption of the Virgin Mary were painted by artists belonging to the de Magistris’s school. The 2nd and 4th chapels show frescoes of Dominican saints and date back to 1579.