Villa Camilla was built at the beginning of the 1600s by Calderara nobles. At the end of 1800, after many property transfers, it became the Sebregondi family residence. It is named after Count Sebregondi’s first wife, Countess Camilla Barbiano di Belgioioso.
Since 1950 the villa has been used as Domaso's City Hall Building. Besides the city offices, it hosts events of a cultural character, painting exhibitions, concerts, and antique shows and various other events, and through time has become a reference point for the Upper Lake’s tourism economy.
Villa Camilla’s park stretches across nearly 8,000 m2, artificial tuff grottoes and many varieties of Camellias, Citron and Conifer trees can be admired there. The park covers three sides of the villa. The entrance is on the south side. There’s a grassy area on the north side used for cultural events. A nearly 260m2 area of prestigious Camellias, and the true park area are on the east side. In the circa 5,000 m2 area with paths, lawns and plants we find Redwood, Citron, Palm, Larch, Laurel and Magnolia trees. The circa 560 m2 area dedicated to the Camellias is particularly interesting.