Greenway del Lago di Como
The Greenway" is a leisurely and pleasant walk between Colonno and Cadenabbia following traces of the Antica Strada Regina, the antique connection road was built by the Romans. This 10 km long itinerary leads through ancient villages with wonderful examples of architecture, along villas and gardens with charming views.
- ITINERARY: Colonno, Sala Comacina, Ossuccio, Lenno, Mezzegra, Tremezzo, Griante
- TOTAL WALKING TIME: 3.30 hrs.
- ASCENT: 100 m.
- DIFFICULTY: easy walk suitable all year round
- TRAIL SIGNS: green metal signs on the pavement and road signs
- CONNECTIONS to Colonno by bus - C10, from Griante: by bus - C10 or ferry
for map and description.