Built between 1723 and 1744 and consecrated by Bishop Albrici Pellegrini in 1764. The façade, in the Baroque style, is characterized by four pilasters and from the portal flanked by two niches and surmounted by a sundial. Above it is the date in 1744 (the year of the end of construction work). The interior has a nave with two bays, two side altars and semicircular chancel and is decorated with frescoes on the vaults (1961 by the painter Torildo Conconi). On the right wall of the first bay it is situated a seventeenth-century canvas depicting the Glory of St. Agatha with Saint Apollonia and Lucia.