Lake Como Cooking Lessons: Description
A cooking class includes:
- 3 – 3,5 hours cooking lesson
- written recipes made during the day and notepads to take any notes
- ingredients and materials used to make the dishes
- degustation with the dishes prepared (wines excluded)
- certificate of participation
Look on each lesson for more details about the menu and no. of participants that are still available.
Further information and rules for participation:
- the price of the lesson is equal to € 100 per person
- the lesson will be conducted in Group, usually from 6:00 PM or from 11:00 AM
- at each lesson can participate up to a maximum of 10 people, so that everyone can learn properly as shown
- the lesson will be in Italian. It is possible to have an interpreter who speaks English at a cost of € 40 in total. If others will advance the same request, the amount will be shared with other participants
- to book a lesson is required a deposit equal to 50% of the price of the lesson (50 € per person). The remaining amount of 50 € per person will be paid on site
- you can cancel participation in a lesson already booked and of which you paid the deposit up to 30 days before the date of the lesson. After this time limit, the amount paid is non-refundable. If cancelled up to 30 days before, we’ll give you back your money.
- it is possible to ask for a different day for a lesson: see here
- it is possible to book an exclusive lesson only for couples or groups of friends. The minimum price is € 600 up to 5 people. From 6 participants and more (up to a maximum of 10 people) the price is 100 € for each additional person. In addition, you’ll decide with our Chef the menu of the lesson! Contact us here proposing a date and any special requests for the menu.