Probably dated around the XII century. The building is located near the walls of a castle, a large complex built by the hands of Andreani. Over the centuries it has undergone several extensive restorations: the facade, remodeled several times, now has a portal dating back to 1698. Around the same era two chapels were built, one dedicated to St. Joseph, the other to the Virgin Mary. In 1966, a series of frescoes were brought to light located on the side walls of the nave, dating from the 1300 and 1500s. Of great significance are the two funeral monuments, called "Arche", attached to the façade which, together with a third on the wall of the castle, are important evidence of Lombardy Gothic sculpture.