A series of chapels depicting Christ’s final journey to Mount Golgotha. The traditional 14 stations have been added to with a 15th dedicated to Our Lady of Sorrows and are located in a rectangular square in front of the parish church, dedicated to St. Bartholomew. At the center of the square is a monument to the fallen. The site dates back to the 1700’s but the depiction of Christ’s life have been renovated in 1960 and again in 2000. Still, the works have suffered the ravages of the elements with physical loss and degradtion.