San Giovanni Battista
Executed in Baroque style (17th c.), with single nave and wooden altar piece dating back to the 1600's. On the left side is a bell tower containing five bells. Inside is the "Madonna delle Grazie" fresco of the Lombardy school, statue of the "Immaculate" in Carrara marble of the Bernini school, walnut choir stalls carved in the 17th c. and a painting by Gaudenzio Ferrari in 1532.
The most interesting work was donated by the Frizzoni family is an altarpiece depicting "the risen Christ among saints and donors".