Churches near L'innominato

Photo: L'innominato

The B & B "L'innominato is a family-run hotel located on the first floor of a house earth / sky in a very quiet area of Calolziocorte a 15-minute walk from the station, the center and the lake.…

Photo: Lago di Como (Lake Como)

The Sanctuary and the Convent of Santa Maria del Lavello finds origins from an old story. In 1480 water sprang suddenly from beneath an ancient burial place and soon got the reputation of being miraculous, therefore…

Photo: By Cruccone

Somasca in the upper part of Vercurago and the starting point for a religious itinerary tracing St. Gerolamo Emiliani’s, who shared his life with the poor and orphans. The path concludes at on a hilltop at the "Castle of…

Photo: K.Weise

Built in 1576 by St Charles Borromeo as a temple for the nearby convent of Capuchin Friars. It contains one of the most collections of art in Lecco: nine glass houses containing compositions of polychrome wax that…

Main church in Lecco dedicated to the saint patorn of sailors. Its structure is in Neoclassical style thanks to the architect Giuseppe Bovara who worked on its enlargement and contains 17th century furniture, a baptismal font of 1596, Romanesque parts of the 11th century and a chapel decorated with stories of…

The Chapel of the dead to Crocetta is the oldest and most impressive votive chapel in Malgrate. With baroque architecture, it dates back to the sixteenth century and houses bones, probably of the dead from the plague…

Considered one of the most important Lombard Romanesque monument of its kind. Inside it holds frescoes of the 15th and 16th centuries. The building has an octagonal plan and a semicircular apse dating back to the 11th…

This parish church can be reached through an uphill street passing by the Baroque chapel of the Crocetta. The 19th century front is very elegant and shows a typical Greek design by the architect Bovara. Inside it…

The Stone of Preguda, a rock composed of granite ghiandone, is incorporated in the Church of Sant’ Isidoro. The Stone of Preguda, on the slopes of Moregallo, is a…

Photo: By MarkusMark

The shrine of Madonna del Bosco is one of the most famous sanctuaries devoted to Mary in all Lombardy, due to its link to Pope John XXIII. The shrine is a great example of Lombardy Baroque and it is placed in the river…

Photo: parrocchiavalmadrera.it

The construction of the church began in 1791 and ended in 1823 requiring the works of several architects: Clemente Isacchi,  Giuseppe Pollack, Giuseppe Bovara and Simone Cantoni. The church hosts a crucifixion of 1879 by…

According to tradition, the church was built in the thirteenth century, at the behest of a crusader returning from the Holy Land. According to another…

The Romanesque church of St. Euphemia of Incino d'Erba is one of the oldest churches in the Larian Triangle, the province of Como and the Archdiocese of Milan.…

Photo: Santa Maria degli Angeli

Also known as St. Anthony, as there is a preserved relic of the saint that is exposed to the congregation of the faithful every 17 January. The church was an integral part of the Franciscan convent of Santa Maria degli Angeli, founded in Crevenna at the end of the fifteenth century (around 1495), on the…

Photo: Comune di Albavilla

Built towards the end of 1300 to replace an existing chapel. The church, a single nave, built of local stone and brick, houses the remains of votive frescoes of…

Photo: triangololariano.it

Built in the space of ten years from 1766-1776. Characterized by a bright interior with elegant harmonious architecture. The walls are like arabesque allegories and symbols of the Passion (spears, lanterns, nails ...). The four corners of the dome, feature the painted figures of the prophets Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Baruch.

Photo: Eremo San Salvatore

Nestled in the woods of the Natural Reserve of Valle Bova, the hermitage is available to accommodate individuals, couples, priests, lay people, religious, who want to enjoy moments of silence…

Photo: triangololariano.it

Dedicated to St. John the Baptist built between 1641 and 1675 while the facade was only completed in 1962. The ornate decoration of the interior is in a Baroque style, with a monumental wooden altar consisting of life-sized saints and angels richly decorated in black and gold. Also worthy of note is a niche…

Miro Canzo was a 14th century hermit and pilgrim, belonging, according to some scholars, the Franciscan Third Order, venerated as a saint of the Catholic Church in the Larian region. In 1660, the oratory of San Miro came into existence along the Val Ravella, a place of hermitage of Miro. The area internally…

These are considered as one of the greatest Romanesque architectural monuments in Europe and are part of a single Benedictine settlement. Important note: the Church can be reached only on foot walking for about 1 hour through a mountain path (300 m difference in height). The first documents are from the…

Photo: Lombardia Beni Culturali

Outside of Lasnigo is the Romanesque church of Sant’Alessandro which lies on a slope boulevard flanked by an eighteenth-century chapels of the Cross. In ancient times the original church was built on a lower plateau. Then the bell tower was moved to a higher position, so that it…

Photo: Enrico Colzani

Originally a medieval church (XI century) but many additions and changes have taken place over the centuries. For several years it served as the parish church of Sormano, Caglio and Rezzago. The building, located at a higher level than the street, has a porch preceding…

Photo: Lombardia Beni Culturali

Romanesque in origin, but built on the foundations of a medieval church as demonstrated by archaeological excavations. Another testimony to its antiquity is the dedication to Saints Cosmas and Damian, doctors who were…

10

Michelin Star Restaurants




Michelin Star Restaurants

30

Beaches & Lido Clubs




Beaches and Lido Clubs

10

Water Taxis & Boat Tours




Water Taxis & Boat Tours

Loading Page Content

Save and share the places you like with friends and fellow travellers.